• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installing adobe Photoshop 15

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop 14 is installed in my desktop. In order to install Adobe Photoshop 15 do i have to uninstall first Adobe Photoshop 14?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

No. Photoshop Elements are standalone programs and you can use all versions on one PC (but not simultaneously).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Photoshop Elements are standalone programs and you can use all versions on one PC (but not simultaneously).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luc,

Like Orlando pointed it out, you can use multiple versions of PSE on the same machine. So there is no need to uninstall the earlier version in order to use the newer one.

With regards to their simultaneous usage, Organizers of different versions  can be operated upon simultaneously, while Editors of different version can be operated one at a time.

Hopefully this clears your doubt.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I did't know that Organizers can run simultaneously (don't use Organizer, I use Lightroom).

Will it be possible to run different versions of Editor simultaneously?

There are some bugs in PSE15 and it would be very usefull to use PSE14 and PSE15 at the same time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Orlando,

Like I mentioned earlier, only one Editor version can be used at a time. To use another one, you need to quit the present one first. If you are facing any issue with any of the features, you can mention it here. We will try our best to resolve your queries.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arshla.

Yes, I know...I just ment if it will be possible in future to run 2 editors at a time (if it is possible to run 2 organizers, why nor 2 editors too)...

There are some issues with PSE15 and I already contacted support weeks ago, but I'm afraid that these issues will not be fixed anytime soon...

Thank you.

Orlando.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines