• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using "Emmet Abbreviations" in Dreamweaver CC 2017

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad to see that Dreamweaver CC 2017 is using Emmet. However, there is one feature that I'm not able to figure out and maybe someone here can help.

I do a lot of list order and I made good use of emmet highlighting everything, using the keyboard command ctrl+shift+a and typing "ul>li*". This made my life much easier when doing list order.

How can this be accomplished in Dreamweaver CC 2017?

Thanks in advance for everyone's feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

To make a list with DW, highlight your items and click one of the list buttons in the Properties window.

lists.jpg

As far as I know doing what you're suggesting with DW would just overwrite your code with an empty single item list.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To make a list with DW, highlight your items and click one of the list buttons in the Properties window.

lists.jpg

As far as I know doing what you're suggesting with DW would just overwrite your code with an empty single item list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines