• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation CS6 not successful

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new MacBook Pro without a dvd station. I have tried to install CS6 indesign but he is saying that I miss maybe a file to complete the install. I do not now which file, because I have downloaded  the programs for adobe website.

I have a serial number, because I bought indesign in 2015. I deactivated Indesign on my old computer.

Can someone help me?

Irene

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign CS6 is not supported under El Capitan upwards. Some people seem to get it to work ok, but others have issues. If InDesign is mission-critical to your work, it may be best to take out a subscription to the latest version of InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be clear there is no serial number with Creative Cloud. Please check your version that you are installing and report back. If you are trying to install CS6, Derek was correct  El Cap does not support it. If you are trying to install Creative Cloud, please check this video for help:

Installing Adobe applications using the Creative Cloud desktop application. - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines