• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive PDF's - Can I disable the ability to scroll/swipe?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm currently creating PDF's with navigation buttons to work like a mini button based website to give people information - however when people miss hit buttons or decide to swipe to the next screen, it means that they are moving onto other pages of information and that's not helping them out.

Is there a way to disable scrolling or swiping from page to page and being able to only use the navigation buttons put in place already?

Many thanks,

Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None I know of and if it is possible it certainly nothing InDesign can help with.

Try posting over in the Acrobat forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, there is no solution to preventing unwanted navigation in Acrobat/Reader. There is a workaround that might work, and that really depends on the amount of content/pages in the presentation. If there is a low amount of content, you could create a PDF with just one page. Each button would show and hide additional content, rather than navigate to another page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines