• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewer Quality > Zoom Quality > Jagged :(

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When viewing the composition in fit to view, the edges are jagged. It used to work perfectly in CS6. I just needed to turn on Zoom Quality to "More Accurate" in Preference.

I don't know if this is a bug in CC 2017.

Am I missing anything ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is a screenshot in cs6 and cc2017.

videoQualityJagged.jpga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing an issue and I can't tell anything from your screenshots because you haven't shown us the panel settings. We also have no idea what kind of system you are using. Details get better answers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Panel settings ? Why do you need to see the panel setting ?

Do u think that i am in draft mode or turned down the quality and sampling in layer setting to trick you all here ?

I can upload the full screen no problem at all if you really need to see that ? I can even make a video and upload in youtube if you don't believe me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can upload the full screen no problem at all if you really need to see that ? I can even make a video and upload in youtube

please do. we need to see everything. it could be a switch that is turned on or off by mistake and cropped windows with text make the problem clear, but not why it's happening. it could be many things. video is nice too but not entirely necessary because the problem is during a freeze, not in the animation of the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That means that option "More Accurate" is working on your side ?

Ok. Something must be wrong on my side.

And Sure, I'll attach the full screen snapshot. No problem at all   A bit busy struggling with deadline for now. I should be able to send the snaps by 5-10 hours.

Thank you again for all your helping hands !!!

Great community !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines