• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I name each individual slide in a presentation, (i.e. nature locations and descriptions)? Always wants to name ALL slide the same.

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When putting a slide presentation together, I cannot seem to get each individual slide named but rather keep getting the most recent name used on ALL slides.

Just upgraded to LR 6, was using LR 3. Will that help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Lightroom forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about exporting the slideshow as JPGs?

As far as I know, there is no way to name individual slides in the slide show, they all get sequentially numbered file names. The nature locations and descriptions could be metadata in the keywords field, or in the caption field, but they can't go in the title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

to get each individual slide named

You will need to put this information into the metadata for each image.

Then you direct each text box (ABC)  on the slideshow to the information you want- Filename, Caption, Date, Equipment, etc....

You can also select "Edit" from the drop-down menu and create your own mix of info in the Template dialog.

One point:  The "Custom Text" selection allows you to type text in the box, BUT "Custom Text" is 'global'- it appears on every slide.

ScreenShot017.jpg

ScreenShot016.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines