• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sychronisierung von Lr CC 2015.7 [ 1090788 ] mit Lr 5.7

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salut, nach Installation von Lr CC sehe ich nicht alle "Sammlungen" und Laufwerke welche im Lr 5.7 verwendet wurden.

Was ist zu tun??? Die aktualiserung der Kataloge habe ich bereits gemäss https://helpx.adobe.com/de/lightroom/help/create-catalogs.html

gemacht.

Dank für dringende Hilfe!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing that you converted the wrong catalog, are there other LR 5.7 catalog files that you can convert to LR CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate your input and question. However I searched as per the indicated Adobe url for ".lrcat" and synchronised but it didn't work - even with "adobe chat supporters" online.

Hence do I have not alternative to continue with 5.7 since a upgrade on Lr 6 ist not available, i.e. only CC or to purchase a Lr6 Full Version... or does anyone know how to buy an upgrade from 5.7 to 6.0???

thanks for all help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can't get your catalog to convert properly to LR CC, then there's no point in purchasing LR 6, you will have the same problem.

What do you mean by "synchronised"? The action you want to do isn't a synchronize, it's technically a catalog upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I'll refrain from the LC CC 6 trial.

I didn't expect an "upgrade" in the continous use of the same collections/catalogues" in Lr6 but simply to continue with the same ones.

Neither the adobe chats or phone suppoertes nor this page could help me in this issue.

the most embarassing on this experience is that Adobe doesn't allow anymore to buy a simple upgrade from 5.6 to 6. One seems to be forced to go for the CC membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you install Lightroom 6 or Lightroom CC, the new program will offer to upgrade/update the catalog. All of your previous work should still be intact in the new catalog. The new catalog is a copy of your original Lightroom 5 catalog. But a Lightroom 6/CC catalog is not backward compatible with Lightroom 5. If you want to continue using Lightroom 5 then you will have to maintain separate catalogs for the two versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

klingsor1 wrote:

yes, I'll refrain from the LC CC 6 trial.

I didn't expect an "upgrade" in the continous use of the same collections/catalogues" in Lr6 but simply to continue with the same ones.

Neither the adobe chats or phone suppoertes nor this page could help me in this issue.

the most embarassing on this experience is that Adobe doesn't allow anymore to buy a simple upgrade from 5.6 to 6. One seems to be forced to go for the CC membership.

Of course there is an upgrade from 5.6 to 6, you are not forced to CC.

I still don't know what you mean by "synchronizing" the catalogs. All you have to do is upgrade the catalog, as @JimHess has pointed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines