• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Order of thumbnails after processing

Participant ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I perform an HDR on several images in LR (2015.7) the image would normally show up right after the series that I choose to create it. Now it shows up second from the last image. Strange. The sort order is still set to "Capture Time" but this newly created HDR shows up in an odd place in the series. How do I get it to show up as the last in the series? This is just the way I am used to working and I prefer it over this new location. Old dog and new tricks don't mix on this one.

Many thanks,

Houston

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing the sort order to file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That puts it at the beginning. better, but still not like it used to be. Previously, I had the sort order set to "Capture Time" and it was fine. It seems like I had seen this setting somewhere before but I can not find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is in the Tool Bar near the bottom of the image screen section. If you can't see it hit the t key to show or hide it. Also you have to be in the Library module to make that change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess it's all what we personally prefer and how things integrate with our workflow. Personally, I like the filename option because it puts the HDR image or the panorama at the top of the stack automatically. I can then collapse the stack and concentrate on the HDR or panorama.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines