• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and Drop Images Not working

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since DWCC 2017 has been upgraded, I am not able to drag and drop my images into my coding from the side panel like I used to. Being that I use a lot of images on my website, I was able until the newest upgrade, drag and drop my images into the HTML code. The software would write the code for the image. I am not able to do this anymore and it is frustrating. To drop an image into the HTML code I have use CNTRL+ALT+I for each one. What a royal pain if I am doing 20 or more images.

Why can't you come up with some way to drop multiple images into the HTML code instead of one at a time. I could do a batch and be done with the page in minutes instead of an hour.

What needs to be turned on in the preferences or is there going to be an upgrade to fix this? Frankly, at this point I want my DW 2016 back!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

This is a known issue Dreamweaver Help | Known issues | Dreamweaver CC 2017

If you feel that it needs more attention, please go to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue Dreamweaver Help | Known issues | Dreamweaver CC 2017

If you feel that it needs more attention, please go to

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why can't you come up with some way to drop multiple images into the HTML code instead of one at a time. I could do a batch and be done with the page in minutes instead of an hour.

Because that's not how HTML works

If you use PHP code to dynamically populate gallery pages, you'll save yourself a lot of production time.   Updating galleries is a snap, too.  Simply add or delete images on the server and you're done.   No more tedious coding required.   See example Alt-Web :: PHP & Fancybox Photo Gallery

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines