• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Your subscription will expire soon"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several days ago, I began getting this annoying pop up window every time I launch my Adobe Illustrator. It says that my subscription will expire soon and I have to update my payment info, as there is "no payment method associated with this account" which is not exactly true, because I have two working credit cards on my account. Anyways, I went and added a credit card and Adobe had no problem to get a tiny amount of money from that card (and immediately return it to the card), but that did not help.

I tried logging in and out of Creative Cloud in general and in and out of Adobe Illustrator, updated my payment info TWICE (and both times Adobe could successfully make a transaction with the card). And still, this warning message is here. Today it says I have only TWO days left. Chat support is not really helpful. Can please anyone from Adobe notice this and help me? I am really tired of constant problems and warning windows about payment problems, even though every month Adobe has no problem taking money from my card.

Help! Please!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html ( http://adobe.ly/19llvMN )

If they continue to not be helpful, try sending a private message to one of the staff members you stumble upon in this forum.  Some can be very helpful but don't necessarily volunteer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to contact support - this document refers specifically to this issue:

Manage your Creative Cloud membership

In short, close all your Adobe apps. Sign out of your CC account via the Adobe.com webpage (not the apps). Verify your account information on the website.

Restart your computer and log back in. It should clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kstohlmeyer1 написал(а):

You don't need to contact support - this document refers specifically to this issue:

Manage your Creative Cloud membership

In short, close all your Adobe apps. Sign out of your CC account via the Adobe.com webpage (not the apps). Verify your account information on the website.

Restart your computer and log back in. It should clear.

I did this, but it did not help at all. I still have this "You have only 2 days left" window popping up each time I launch AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I had a call from the support and the guy said the problem is because they have tried to charge this new card I've added today and were unable to withdraw the subscription amount. BUT. The error message window began popping up about 5 or 6 days ago, which was way before I had to pay for my subscription (today) and before I added this new card today (because they wanted me to do so). This is getting really frustrating.

I have just added another credit card that is expiring next year and has more than enough funds on it. But the error message still says I have only 2 days left, because there's no payment method associated with my account. And I can see valid card associated with my plan on the website. And all the previous cards were valid and had funds. I do not have access to unlimited number of credit cards, guys. I am running out of options here.

*sigh* I am spending so much time on these issues instead of actually working on my graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you changed your billing information, did you log out of everything - apps, site, etc. and then restart and log into your website portal first? Verify the information and then launch the apps and log in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, after talking to like 5 different people and even giving access to my computer to an Adobe tech guy, all they could offer to cancel my subscription and re-subscribe again (which I did). Nobody was able to find out what exactly is wrong and why I am getting this error message.

So the problem was "solved" finally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines