• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change default saving location when creating a Package?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

When I am creating a package and I want to save it the first location InDesign opens is the folder of a previous project, not the folder of the project that I am working in.

When i choose EXPORT instead of creating a package the default location is the right location. The exact folder that I am working in.

Is there anyway I can make the export of a package do the same as the export function. So, when i have to browse for the saving location. Indesign will show the folder that I am working in. Not the one of a previous project.  So I dont have to go browsing for the right location. Which will save me allot of time browsing through folders.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might help:

Package for Archive

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, maybe this one: Gilbert's script named "Package"

Gilbert Consulting - Software training and consulting - InDesign, InCopy, Photoshop, Illustrator, Ac...

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines