• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit fonts

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also use Adobe Spark Post to post things on Facebook. I like the fonts that are used in Spark Post.

So, i also want to use them in my lay-out in Indesign or in my designs in Illustrator.

But i can not find these fonts in the Adobe typekit.

Is there a possibility to get these fonts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Apart from the fonts supplied with Adobe applications, you just have the fonts available from Typekit. You can't add fonts to Typekit, but you can add free or bought-for fonts from elsewhere to add to the fonts on your computer.

But note, unlike most commercially licensed fonts, the Typekit fonts are licensed not only for print use but for web use and eBook use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apart from the fonts supplied with Adobe applications, you just have the fonts available from Typekit. You can't add fonts to Typekit, but you can add free or bought-for fonts from elsewhere to add to the fonts on your computer.

But note, unlike most commercially licensed fonts, the Typekit fonts are licensed not only for print use but for web use and eBook use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines