• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player in safari browser

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows os and i have installed safari browser in it. I am not able to install flash player in safari brower. I am not able to see you tube videos and also not able to see the videos in my site also Vermicompostiing - Sri Annadatha Organic Fertiliser, Buy vermicompost  .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Safari on Windows is not supported.  See Adobe Flash Player | Tech specs  for supported OS/browser combinations.  If you do want to use Safari on Windows, you'll need the NPAPI plugin.  Your website doesn't seem to have any Flash video.  Does it contain any Flash video, or are you self-promoting your site?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got safari browser in google and i installed in windows os, it is working fine but i am not able to play any videos in that browser and it is saying flash player required. I tried to install flash player but it is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry,  I'm not sure what you mean by "I got safari browser in google".  Flash Player is not supported on Safari on Windows and has not supported Safari on Windows for many years.  Please use a supported browser.  If you continue to encounter issues on a supported browser we'll investigate those issues.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines