• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import QuickTime reference files into AE 2017 from Avid Network drives

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE version CS6 and CC 2014 import QuickTime reference files over the Avid ISIS network with no issue. However, on AE version 2015, 2015.3 and 2017 I receive the error (86 :: 1) when trying to import QT references files over a network connection.  The caveat to this anomaly is that AE Versions 2015-2017 will import QT reference if the media files being referenced are located on a local drive. 

This issue is consistent across multiple computer running windows 7 Professional SP1 on both HP z440 and Z480 systems.

QT files were generated via Avid MC 8.5.1

QT version is 7.7.9

I also found documentation of a similar issue that was occurring in Premiere Pro CC (2017) “where media from Avid Unity QuickTime reference files are not imported (2919488)”  (see link below for full article) and was resolved via an official Adobe upgrade.

http://www.videohelp.com/software/Adobe-Premiere-Pro/version-history

Does anyone have a solution or recommendation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you be able to provide a small sample for us to look at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A assume you are asking for a QuickTime reference file to sample? IF that is the case I am not sure how helpful that will be as The issue relates to QT referencing media on the local Network. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines