• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2017- Exporting Image Sequence

Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got After Effects 2017 CC and for the life of me, I can't export my sequence as an photo sequence. I tried selecting Photo-JPEG as the format in the output module settings but it always comes out as a quicktime.mov because thats the only setting its available under. Someone help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where exactly is this going to? what are you planning to do with it? photo-jpeg is a codec for a QuickTime container. not for a sequence. if you want a jpg sequence, you can select jpg sequence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like I've got a bad glitch or something. My format menu is only Photoshop Sequence, AVI, TIFF and Quicktime. I guess I'll contact adobe. It's missing from my menu. Thanks anyways, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what my menu looks like...I've been using AE for 3 years and this has never happened to me. So I'm assuming its a tech support issue. I guess this is going back to what I was saying. You can know the basics all day long but even experience people make the simplest of mistakes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's likely an issue with the installer. Try uninstalling and reinstalling and it should fix itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi LexBurgerSupreme,

Did you ever fix this issue? Did uninstalling and reinstalling help the situation? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines