• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

about adobe charachter animator [request for keyframing]

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i have so problem with movement in adobe charachter animator recording system is very good for head but for other body key framing system is so good this is better idea if the body of animation return to key frame system or integrate with recording system and for head was just recording system ,

thanks for reading

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I did read your post - two times - I do not really know what your question is…? Could you try to explain more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my mention if keyframing system like after effect comes to adobe charachter animator it becomes so cool (transforming puppets is so hard in record system )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

not sure if I understand your question, but I will still try to answer it:

While there is a very good way to import the face tracking of After Effects (AE) into Character Animator (ChAn), it is not really necessary, because you can really do everything in ChAn now…

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this video: Making Your First Character (Adobe Character Animator Tutorial) - YouTube

It has ​everything ​you need to know in the beginning…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is not a question this is a request to update adobe charachter animator in future this is a request to adding key frame system in chrachter animator like after effect ,like cinema4d and so on i have a lot of problem in transforming charachter in adobe charachter animator, transforming right the puppet ,transforming left, scaling,and so on if returning keyframing system in charachter animator specially transforming puppet thats so cool and easy to use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion! Keyframing has a lot of benefits and we realize that performance capture isn't the best for every type of animation. You might see something like this pop up in a future version - thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that oksamurai has read your post, but you might want to also enter the request here:

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

That way, if some progress is made on the feature you will get notified. Also, people are allowed to vote for your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply and I have another quesion  when new version of charachter animator with this  feature(adding keyframing) publish ? Thanks if this quesion reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no announced date yet, but keyframing for certain things is something we are considering for future releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines