• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I Tag The Group, Or The Layer In The Group?

Contributor ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to have a Group and a Layer in that Group, for Tags to work, but do I Tag the Group, or the Layer?

I've tried both. I've Tagged the Pupil Group as Left Pupil and Left Pupil Range... this worked.

I've Tagged the Layer called Pupil, in the Pupil Group and this worked too!?

You can also Tag the both the same!?

2016-11-30_14-26-05.png

Why do I have to have, Left Pupil Range selected too. Without this the pupil doesn't move?

What does, Left Pupil Size do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In general, you only have to tag the top level. So if you have a group named Left Pupil with a bunch of stuff inside, you only need to tag that top level group.

Yellow tags are the handles (invisible data point), blue is the artwork itself. So think of yellow as a dot in the middle of the pupil to track, and blue as the actual layer. CH needs both of these for the best results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So just Tag the Group!?

Just trying to work out these Handle things now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, whatever the first/top instance of something is, that's what you want to tag. Usually that means it's a group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines