• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Files

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was automatically logged out of document cloud and when I logged back in all my files were missing.  It is very important that I recover these files.  Any thoughts about how to move forward in recovering any of these?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi seattleboat,

Could you please check once online here  https://cloud.acrobat.com/  by login with your Adobe ID.

Go to Files  > Document cloud and check if files are visible there.

Also on your device try to sign out from application and sign in again. Then check if you can view you files under Document cloud.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! All that I have on my Ipad in Adobe Reader after upgrading just missing. I checked my Cloud it's empty!!! I had there all my import documents and books! How it's possible? 

Alina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alinaplakhovaa7946888,

Could you please let us know if the files are missing from Document Cloud or from other locations as well.

Please check all the location on your iPad.

Please also refer this thread with similar issue: My documents have disappeared from my cloud

Check if it's not the same case.

Please also let us know the dot version of Adobe Reader and OS version installed on your iPad.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  Meenakshi

I can't find documents in Document Cloud (maybe I didn't download them to cloud) and they are missing from my Ipad as well. 

Version of Adobe Acrobat is 16.11.22.

iOS version is 10.1.1 IPad Pro 

Alina

вторник, 29 ноября 2016 г., 2:27 +0800 от Tariq Dar <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

>Missing Files

>Tariq Dar marked meenakshin83966505 's reply on Missing Files as helpful. View the full reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alinaplakhovaa7946888​,

We are sorry to say if the files are not there, it is not possible to recover them unless they are also saved to some other location.

Have you tried to uninstall the application from your device anytime, as it can also be a reason for missing files.

Please try to upload PDF's in Document cloud and check if you are experiencing any issue.

I would request if you experience any such issue, please do track the time period and let us know.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi alinaplakhovaa7946888,

Could you please check the files on Document cloud online here https://cloud.acrobat.com/.

Login with your Adobe ID and go to Files > Document cloud.

Could you please also share your Adobe ID in private message with which you are trying to login.

Please check your inbox. I have sent you a private message where you can share details.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines