• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extra pages added to end of epub

Engaged ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I created an epub from InDesign CC 2017, I found about 30 extra pages at the end of the epub, which are not in the InDesign file.

This did not happen before and I cannot figure out what is happening. Rather than go into the HTML code and try to delete them manually, is there any way to avoid this from happening?

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign EPUB forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have locked out this thread completely. Should I start all over again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved this to the correct forum. I locked the second (duplicate) copy of the request in the InDesign forum. Users (and you) can discuss your issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Y'know I find it impossible to search for an issue in a the "epub forum" and I've know of it's existance for a long time. There just doesn't seem to be a way to look on a specific forum. I notice that this particular issue never got a reply of any kind in 2016, and moving the issue simply shut him down. So yeah, not helpful.

Never less here in 2020 I am having the same issue. And I haven't pinpointed any cause for it on my own. So I'm going to pose the question again in the Indesign forum and the epub forum (if adding tags make any differece at all).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines