• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to stitch pdfs to make a large picture

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to this forum. Forgive me if this post is in the wrong community.

I have 4 pdfs (11X17) and would like to stitch 'em together to make a large picture. Is there a way to do this? Please help. Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by a larger "image"? You can merge the files to a single PDF file, using Acrobat.

And if you're on Windows you can then print all four pages as a new PDF file, and convert that file to an image file, if you wish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I can convert these PDF to JPG files and stitch 'em in Photoshop. I thought there might be a way to do it in Acrobat. Oh well.. thanks all.. Have a nice holidays!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image stitching is more a strength of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't convert to JPEGs! Open the PDFs direct in Photoshop to at least reduce the amount of damage. Choose the resolution carefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is all this photoshop crap. I scanned a large page out of the newspaper in two pdfs and I want to use Acrobat DC to STITCH these two pdfs together so that the text joins up seamlessly in one pdf only. (with searchable text). Can Acrobat do this or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find out if the multiple scans were able to be stitched together to the original large image in acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it can, but it requires either using a script or some manual work (creating a file that's the correct size, then import the images and placing them manually on it).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines