• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redesign the insert watermark UI

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting photos and going through the watermark phase it just feels so unintuitive and clunky.

First off, when I go to "edit watermarks" which I use every time because I want the watermark in a different position on each individual photo, why do I have to save each minor adjustment to an existing watermark as a bran new one? I have a stock pile of watermarks named "ads,adgsg,agagsgd,agshdgd" etc. It would be more intuitive to either allow me to save an adjustment to the current watermark I'm using or allow me to export the watermarks current position without saving at all.

Next thing that bugs me is when I'm adjusting the position of the watermark, the system for placement on the photo is very constraining. If I place it in the bottom left corner I can't move it vertically for example. Just let me place it with my mouse!

I don't know about plugins etc. that can fix this but I think the software should handle watermarks more intuitively at it's core.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

This is a user-to-user forum in which Adobe product developers rarely participate.  Please post your feedback in the official Adobe feedback forum, where product developers do read every post (though they reply infrequently) : Photoshop Lightroom | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum in which Adobe product developers rarely participate.  Please post your feedback in the official Adobe feedback forum, where product developers do read every post (though they reply infrequently) : Photoshop Lightroom | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version of LR are you using?

In LR CC 2015.7, you can edit an existing watermark like this:

In the top-left dropdown box, select your watermark to edit.

Make the changes on the right pane.

Go back to the top-left dropdown and select "update watermark".

Fine tuning the placement of the watermark can be done using the two sliders on the right for "vertical" and "horizontal" placement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines