• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a specific type of InDesign template. Any suggestions?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've been searching for quite a long time now for a specific kind of InDesign template for a school project. I've tried just making my own too, but it woudl make things a whole lot easier and save me some valuable time if I could find a good template.

What I'm looking for is a grey and green, simple-looking, A3 format, vertical template. I've looked through tons of templates but can't seem to find just the right one. I thought I might give asking here a shot. Maybe you have some suggestions for me?

What I'm working on is a case study project where a nature area is being turned into a commercial area, hence I thought the grey and green would work nicely.

This also means it can't be to wild in design, it needs to look a bit more profesionnal, but still easy on the eye.

Thanks in advance

Cathrine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we need more information You seem to be asking for a template that's A3 portrait, and that has the colours grey and green.  What kind of content? What is the final output (for example) , print or screen?

(Which version of InDesign and OS?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I aprecciate your interest. It seems I've managed to figure out a pretty decent layout on my own finally. I will set this as answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines