Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE Navigation Search Not Working

Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to get the Navigation Panel Search option to work for any of my eBooks. I have Abnormal Psychology ISBN 9781464171703 (PDF) and The Hound of Baskersville ISBN 9780451528018 (EPUB).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long does it normally take to get a response? My instructor has been kind enough to let me hold off taking my final until I can get this resolved and can search my eBook but I don't have a lot of time until I have to take it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been 48 hours and I still have not received a response, nor have any other issues posted the same day as mine or some posted before mine. Is this really the customer service experience offered by Adobe? If it doesn't work, good luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Todd,

The list search in Navigation Panel has been disabled and does not work in the ADE 4.X

To search your book, you may enter text in the top-right text box, or choose Reading > Find on Windows (Edit > Find on Macintosh). The reading panel highlights the found text.

To navigate to each instance of a search term, click the left or right arrows on either side of the search box, or choose Reading > Find > Find Next or Find Previous on Windows (Edit > Find > Find Next or Find Previous on Macintosh).

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines