• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6 develop module, image breaks into square frame during edit

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed LR6 last week. PC is i7 with 16GB RAM, GTX1060 3GB with driver v375.63, Win10 Home 64bit. LR6 worked fine for the first few days. LR6 reports its using the GPU.

From today, when using the develop module the image frequently redraws into a grid of rectilinear 'sub-images'. Like taking an ordered Rubik's cube and scrambling it. It will flick back to correct rendering and then if I move the mouse, it's likely to scramble into sub images again.

2016-11-06 L6 rendering into multiple squares.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas what's triggering this or the solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Hey DJRandall​,

I read through the release notes for v376.09 and confirmed with another colleague. This NVIDIA release fixes the tearing and checkerboard issue in Adobe Lightroom. You should be able to update the driver and have no tiling issues in Lightroom. Please let me know if you do update and how it fares.

Here are the release notes for your perusal as well: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/376.09/376.09-win10-win8-win7-desktop-release-notes.pdf

You can find the part about Lightroom on

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off the GPU option in the LR preferences on the performance tab.

If you are using a NVideo card look here for another solution.

Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a go. It's not something I've tried as it seemed to be fine as L6, it's only when I updated to LR6.7 the problem started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed the same problem in the last week after updating LR and nvidia drivers. Disabling the GPU does seem to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks Geoffrey@Sydney. It's nice to know it's not my PC or GPU but looks like an Adobe problem. I used LR last night for a couple of hours, with GPU disabled, and didn't get see the scrambled image problem.

I'm now wondering what triggers it. It seemed to be worse after I'd opened an image in Photoshop Elements from LR and then reverted to LR. But that might just be coincidence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I knew there was a good reason for me to read this board today.  I have a GTX1060 and I'm having the same problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi shutteman.

Many thanks. The plot thickens! My PC is quite new, the GPU driver has the same install date as the date I set up the PC. It seems the change that started the 'Rubik scrambled squares' problem was the update from LR6 to LR6.7 on my system. I'm pretty sure I've been running the same GPU driver with LR6 as with LR6.7. When I was running LR6 with GPU enabled all the time, I didn't get this problem. It was only for a few days, but I think if it was going to trigger, it was long enough. It's a small sample and not a real test, but LR6.7 is looking like the suspect to me.

regards

DJRandall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just read some of your comments again.  You triggered one thing I failed to mention.  It is my observation (but can't confirm if I'm right) my problem only happens when I'm dealing with files that I have either created in Photoshop or have taken to Photoshop to edit and brought back (psd and tif).  I will have to keep an eye open to see if I'm right. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have it happen with RAWs from my Fuji. No photoshop intervention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, DJRandall​,

Please refer to this help document that addresses tiling in the Develop module caused by an NVIDIA driver: Image previews and thumbnails look tiled or broken on Windows

Let us know if you still have further issues. Please mark this as correct if it solved the issue.

Melissa

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Melissa

Many thanks for your advice. I've downloaded the older driver from Nvidia. Now it's just a case of getting round to installing it, or waiting for Adobe to catch up with the drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...then I found the newest driver supported by LR6 is not supported by my GPU as the GPU is too new. So still stuck using LR6 without GPU acceleration. Come on Adobe, catch up with Nvidia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey DJRandall​,

Thanks for coming back to the thread to add that detail. Which driver version is that? V375.95 or v376.09? I was investigating 375.95 and it has cleared thus far, with no tiling issues.

Please let me know if you see otherwise or if you're referring to 376.09.

Melissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa

Thanks for the quick reply.

After I found that v368.81 won't install with my GPU I've not tried to run LR with GPU acceleration enabled

Windows device manager says I have 'Driver version 21.21.13.7563 dated 21st October 2016'

I guess this is 375.63 in Nvidia's notation

I'll enable it and see if I still get the tiling issue. From what you say above, it might be fixed.

I see Nvidia now lists v376.09 as the latest driver for my GPU / Win10 64bit / UK English. I'll stay away from that one if LR GPU acceleration works fine with 375.63

I'll check it this evening

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Melissa

I enabled the GPU and just did a very quick test with a couple of images

1st image: As I started to move the exposure slider the bottom right quarter of the image tiled very briefly, just flashed the tile for <1s. I zoomed the image to 1:1 and back to FIT, no problem. I pushed the clarity slider around no problem

2nd image: I did the same operations as above, no tiling observed.

I'll process some more images this evening, with GPU enabled and see how it goes.

One way or another I'll leave a comment to say if 375.63 works now or if the tiling issue is still there.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey again, DJRandall​,

That sounds promising. Just to clarify, when I went to NVIDIA's Drivers page, these are the latest drivers I see for the GTX 1060 on Windows 10 64-bit:

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 9.57.16 AM.png

Looks like the one you're testing now is 375.63 (released Oct. 23rd though, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference). The one that I've seen testing on for no tiling is 375.95 (released Nov. 18th). The one pictured as undefined is the latest release (Nov. 28th), which is v376.09, and has not been tested. I'm reaching out to my colleague who tested the 375.95 release to see whether or not tiling occurs on the 376.09 release.

Thanks again for all the detail and the testing as well!

Melissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa

Just to update on this: I'm still using 375.63

I've done a couple of processing session now with GPU acceleration enabled. Only 2 images per session. Each session I had LR open for about an hour - doing some file imports and cataloging stuff.

In the first session, the very first image I opened in the develop module tiled immediately on opening. It split into a grid of 8 equal sectors, Then quickly reverted back to normal. It was little more than just flashing into the tiled state and back out. That was the only time I saw any tiling in that session.

In the second session it's been fine. Not even flashing into the tiled state.

I'll keep working with the 375.63 driver installed to get confidence that it's viable.

I don't want to change something that's working

regards
DR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey DJRandall​,

I read through the release notes for v376.09 and confirmed with another colleague. This NVIDIA release fixes the tearing and checkerboard issue in Adobe Lightroom. You should be able to update the driver and have no tiling issues in Lightroom. Please let me know if you do update and how it fares.

Here are the release notes for your perusal as well: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/376.09/376.09-win10-win8-win7-desktop-release-notes.pdf

You can find the part about Lightroom on pg. 10, titled "Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 376.09" under "Windows 10 Fixed Issues": "[375.86, GeForce GTX 960] Tearing, checkerboard corruption occurs in Adobe Lightroom. [1842089]"

Hope this gets everything up-to-date for you!

Melissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks Melissa

I processed a few more images with 375.63. I didn't have one instance of the image tearing into squares, so it seemed pretty stable

I've now done a clean install update of the GPU driver to 376.09. Just opened the first image, and made a few edits and it too seems stable. I'll do a few more over the weekend and report back to say if it's still fine

Thanks again for your help

DR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also re-enabled the GPU. Get transient tiling now, often a white block or a row of small tiles. This usually disappears if you move the mouse off the image to the thumbnail bar. A minor nuisance now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Geoffrey@Sydney​,

You're seeing tiling with which Lr version, which OS, and which NVIDIA driver?

Let us know.

Melissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nvidia driver v376.09

LR 2015.7

Windows 10

Some examples.

However they do only last until you move the mouse off the image and back -so not a major issue though I will probably just disable GPU for now.

White Box.jpg

tiles.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the examples. I'm a little upset...that this is still an issue for some, though. Would you mind pasting your System Info here so I can pass it over to a colleague for discussion? (Help > System Info > Copy or Save As)

Melissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, just rebooted. Happenned for a second on first phot. Then went through about 40 no probs and then agin for a second. So really not a huge issue!

Lightroom version: CC 2015.7 [ 1090788 ]

License: Creative Cloud

Operating system: Windows 10

Version: 10.0

Application architecture: x64

System architecture: x64

Logical processor count: 8

Processor speed: 4.0 GHz

Built-in memory: 16324.6 MB

Real memory available to Lightroom: 16324.6 MB

Real memory used by Lightroom: 1466.7 MB (8.9%)

Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 1747.4 MB

Memory cache size: 1078.9 MB

Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 8

Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2

System DPI setting: 96 DPI

Desktop composition enabled: Yes

Displays: 1) 2560x1440, 2) 1680x1050

Input types: Multitouch: No, Integrated touch: No, Integrated pen: No, External touch: No, External pen: No, Keyboard: No

Graphics Processor Info:

GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2

Check OpenGL support: Passed

Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation

Version: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 372.90

Renderer: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2

LanguageVersion: 3.30 NVIDIA via Cg compiler

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom

Library Path: D:\Photos Local\SA Lightroom\SA\SA.lrcat

Settings Folder: C:\Users\Geoff Schembri\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Installed Plugins:

1) AdobeStock

2) Canon Tether Plugin

3) Facebook

4) Flickr

5) Leica Tether Plugin

6) Nikon Tether Plugin

Config.lua flags: None

Adapter #1: Vendor : 10de

Device : 13c2

Subsystem : 85081043

Revision : a1

Video Memory : 4058

Adapter #2: Vendor : 1414

Device : 8c

Subsystem : 0

Revision : 0

Video Memory : 0

AudioDeviceIOBlockSize: 1024

AudioDeviceName: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

AudioDeviceNumberOfChannels: 2

AudioDeviceSampleRate: 44100

Build: LR5x102

Direct2DEnabled: false

GL_ACCUM_ALPHA_BITS: 16

GL_ACCUM_BLUE_BITS: 16

GL_ACCUM_GREEN_BITS: 16

GL_ACCUM_RED_BITS: 16

GL_ALPHA_BITS: 0

GL_BLUE_BITS: 8

GL_DEPTH_BITS: 24

GL_GREEN_BITS: 8

GL_MAX_3D_TEXTURE_SIZE: 2048

GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE: 16384

GL_MAX_TEXTURE_UNITS: 4

GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS: 16384,16384

GL_RED_BITS: 8

GL_RENDERER: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2

GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: 4.50 NVIDIA

GL_STENCIL_BITS: 8

GL_VENDOR: NVIDIA Corporation

GL_VERSION: 4.5.0 NVIDIA 372.90

GPUDeviceEnabled: false

OGLEnabled: true

GL_EXTENSIONS: GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_bindless_texture GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_compute_variable_group_size GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_2_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gl_spirv GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_int64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_parallel_shader_compile GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_sample_locations GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_ballot GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_clock GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shader_viewport_layer_array GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_sparse_buffer GL_ARB_sparse_texture GL_ARB_sparse_texture2 GL_ARB_sparse_texture_clamp GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_filter_minmax GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_S3_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXTX_framebuffer_mixed_formats GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_post_depth_coverage GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_raster_multisample GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_shader_objects GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_formatted GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_sparse_texture2 GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_filter_minmax GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback2 GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_EXT_window_rectangles GL_EXT_import_sync_object GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_KHR_robustness GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_alpha_to_coverage_dither_control GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect GL_NV_bindless_multi_draw_indirect_count GL_NV_bindless_texture GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced GL_NV_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_command_list GL_NV_compute_program5 GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_conservative_raster GL_NV_conservative_raster_dilate GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_draw_texture GL_NV_draw_vulkan_image GL_NV_ES1_1_compatibility GL_NV_ES3_1_compatibility GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_fence GL_NV_fill_rectangle GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_fog_distance GL_NV_fragment_coverage_to_color GL_NV_fragment_program GL_NV_fragment_program_option GL_NV_fragment_program2 GL_NV_fragment_shader_interlock GL_NV_framebuffer_mixed_samples GL_NV_framebuffer_multisample_coverage GL_NV_geometry_shader4 GL_NV_geometry_shader_passthrough GL_NV_gpu_program4 GL_NV_internalformat_sample_query GL_NV_gpu_program4_1 GL_NV_gpu_program5 GL_NV_gpu_program5_mem_extended GL_NV_gpu_program_fp64 GL_NV_gpu_shader5 GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_multisample_coverage GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint GL_NV_occlusion_query GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object GL_NV_parameter_buffer_object2 GL_NV_path_rendering GL_NV_path_rendering_shared_edge GL_NV_pixel_data_range GL_NV_point_sprite GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_register_combiners GL_NV_register_combiners2 GL_NV_sample_locations GL_NV_sample_mask_override_coverage GL_NV_shader_atomic_counters GL_NV_shader_atomic_float GL_NV_shader_atomic_fp16_vector GL_NV_shader_atomic_int64 GL_NV_shader_buffer_load GL_NV_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_NV_texture_compression_vtc GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_NV_texture_multisample GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_NV_texture_shader GL_NV_texture_shader2 GL_NV_texture_shader3 GL_NV_transform_feedback GL_NV_transform_feedback2 GL_NV_uniform_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_array_range GL_NV_vertex_array_range2 GL_NV_vertex_attrib_integer_64bit GL_NV_vertex_buffer_unified_memory GL_NV_vertex_program GL_NV_vertex_program1_1 GL_NV_vertex_program2 GL_NV_vertex_program2_option GL_NV_vertex_program3 GL_NV_viewport_array2 GL_NV_viewport_swizzle GL_NVX_conditional_render GL_NVX_gpu_memory_info GL_NVX_multigpu_info GL_NVX_nvenc_interop GL_NV_shader_thread_group GL_NV_shader_thread_shuffle GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SGIX_depth_texture GL_SGIX_shadow GL_SUN_slice_accum GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geoffery, in this post you said, "Nvidia driver v376.09", but in your later post, you said, "Version: 3.3.0 NVIDIA 372.90".  The bug was fixed in 375.86, so it looks like you're not running the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines