• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing team unresponsive - Seats deactivated for almost 30 days - No help at all

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The credit card on our account expired last month. We updated it in the Adobe panel but it continued to say 'Payment Needed' and the seats have been deactivated.

I’ve called the billing team once every few days for updates but they still haven’t fixed it and the last email I received from the was Nov 23rd.

Since then we’ve added a different card – and Adobe has successfully charged the test $1 to it. You would think Adobe would then bill us for the seats and re-activate..

You would be wrong. The licences continue to be unusable.

I don’t understand what the problem is or why Adobe won’t take our money.

We have an open case - #0220295584

I’m hoping that a supervisor monitors the forums as the actual team are incredibly unhelpful.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Hi jamie_aus,

I find that you have cancelled the old subscription & repurchased, please let us know if any further assistnace is required.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jamie_aus,

I did follow up the case - #0220295584, apologies for the delay, the issue is escalated to team which takes care of re activation, we have been pursuing the issue diligently.

We appreciate your co-operation & patience, you will be contacted shortly regarding this.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - we are still unable to use our licences..

Active - Payment Needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jamie_aus,

I find that you have cancelled the old subscription & repurchased, please let us know if any further assistnace is required.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines