Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Composition Widget Image Glitch Over Ten Images

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am using a new project to troubleshoot, and there appears to be a glitch in the "Composition Widget" over ten images. With only ten images, the browser test works great, and the first image shows just fine.

After I add any other images like thirteen images and test in my browser, the first image gets skipped over, and immediately jumps to the middle image. Once I remove three images it works just fine again. I have included a blank source file with colors instead of images so you can see what is happening. Any advice on a fix for this?

Source File
https://ufile.io/d3118

Appreciate any help or advice you can offer.

Thanks!!

God Bless!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

I checked with the product team, and they have the following question for you : Is this  a browser specific issue, and if it is, can you let us know the browser and the version number?

Also, a similar bug has been fixed in the prerlease build. Would you mind downloadign the prerlease build from Adobe Muse Private Beta Program and let us know?

thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked with the product team, and they have the following question for you : Is this  a browser specific issue, and if it is, can you let us know the browser and the version number?

Also, a similar bug has been fixed in the prerlease build. Would you mind downloadign the prerlease build from Adobe Muse Private Beta Program and let us know?

thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded, and installed the pre-release build. Everything works great now. Thanks for fixing that! Appreciate the advice, and help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you update to the latest version of Muse released today, and let us know if you are still facing this issue?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please check the below thread:

Composition is in the wrong order

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After testing in multiple browsers, it appears this is limited to Chrome. I am using version 54.0.2840.99m. I just updated to 55.0.2883.75m and am still experiencing the same bug. I will download the pre-release build, and let you know how that works!

Appreciate your time, help, and advice!

Thanks Again!

God Bless!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines