Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform data recording... Request!

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or possibly I did something wrong...

When I record position, anchorpoint or scale data the values in the transform menu do not change. They always show up the original values. E.g. I put my puppet to x 100, y -50 (without recording) than I record a 1 second move to x 200, y 10, the puppet moves correctly but the values still are x 100, y -50...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Yes, we've talked about this internally a few times - it would be nice if those numbers updated in realtime. Although it does get a bit complicated when you're dealing with multiple takes and blending, where those numbers could be determined by a number of different values. Hopefully we'll have a better solution in the future, thanks for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, we've talked about this internally a few times - it would be nice if those numbers updated in realtime. Although it does get a bit complicated when you're dealing with multiple takes and blending, where those numbers could be determined by a number of different values. Hopefully we'll have a better solution in the future, thanks for the suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines