• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sync back Photos from mobile

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both Lightroom CC (Mac OS/X Sierra) and Mobile (iOS 10.1.1). Both OSes and Applications are the latest, as of today (2-Dec-2016).

I have lots of photos (3000+) shared from Desktop to Lightroom Mobile. This works fine, new photos get quickly uploaded, settings are synched back to desktop, everything works fine.

When I import a picture from Camera Roll, either in my iPad or in My iPhone, to a Collection in Lightroom mobile, import goes fine, Lightroom mobile seems to upload the file to Adobe Cloud, everything seems again to go fine.

However when I open the desktop back, it says that it is Syncing XXX pictures (the number of pictures I added in Lightroom mobile) but it stays like this for ever. Regardless of the speed/quality of the connection this Sync process never finishes. Connections to internet are fast (30/3Mbps at home, 80/8Mbps at office).

The storage area for the iPad and the iPhone exist in Library module of Lightroom CC. There is space on SSD of Mac OS/X.

The only way I found that I could abort this process, is to close Lightroom CC, delete the files from the Mobile and then re-open Lightroom CC. It then shows everthing synched.

Same thing happens when I import a RAW file, using a Lightning-to-USB Host adapter to connect to the camera. It is as if Lightroom mobile cannot sync back images. It does sync back settings of images uploaded from Desktop as I said already.

What do I do wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have camera roll set to auto-import. Photos do sync to the desktop, but only each new photo I take with the device. Have you tried putting photos in a new collection (not camera roll). Does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a new collection and then tried to import from camera Roll into this collection. I have no idea where collections created on Mobile devices appear inside Desktop so I cannot say if the collection creation was synched or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photos should appear in Folders e.g. From IPad or a named folders if you have chosen one in Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photos I know. The Collections that Mobile creates, do not appear in Desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you not have a collection set “From Lr mobile”

If you click the triangle icon to expand the set you should see the collections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines