Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some links on mobile breakpoint not working

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2016 Nov 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Some of the links are not working on the mobile breakpoint of my website. The links function just fine in other breakpoints. 

Here is a specific page where they are not working:

http://visitstormlake.com/

The links I am referring to are at the bottom in the grey box (About Us, Contact Us and Calendar - blog is not set up yet.)

This site is broken into 3 sections, so I have 3 different master pages. I noticed that the links work just fine in the CHAMBER and DEVELOPMENT sections, but not on the Home page or the TOURISM section.

I read that this might be a possible bug, so I installed the most recent update. I am now running Muse CC 2017. I opened the previous file, saved it as a new doc, and then relinked the problem links and uploaded the site. I had problems with connecting to the host (GoDaddy) through Muse, so I used FireZilla to upload the files after I exported the html files from Muse. The site uploaded, but the problems are still there.

Also, I am not sure if it matters, but I used fixed breakpoints rather than fluid breakpoints for this site.

Thank you for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Hello,

The links are gettings covered bt your menu accordion where the page size is small and making them inactive.

Screenshot_1.png

To overcome this problem you will have to place the menu widget on top of the accordion layer as in here - Working with layers in Adobe Muse | Adobe Muse CC tutorials.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please help me with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The links are gettings covered bt your menu accordion where the page size is small and making them inactive.

Screenshot_1.png

To overcome this problem you will have to place the menu widget on top of the accordion layer as in here - Working with layers in Adobe Muse | Adobe Muse CC tutorials.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ankush!

I have exactly the same problem... I hope you can help me.

In my case i have the links totally free from any menu or frame, and they doesn’t work in some mobile breakpoints. You can check them at this website:

- Those are the contact links: emails and phone numers (at "Dinamic en Contacto"; near to the bottom of the page)

http://www.dinamicmarket.com

Regards! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines