• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom crashes in Windows 10 when adding photos

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought an HP 360 spectre with Windows  10. I have a MAC that I have been using for sometime using lightroom.  My photos are on a network external drive. I am trying to add my photos to lightroom on my Windows 10. It keeps crashing(Lightroom has stopped for unknown reason) and I have to close it and start it back up... Any reason why this is happening. I don't see anything to debug to see what is going on. Any ideas to keep Lightroom running during the import?

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't say what version NUMBER of Lightroom you are using. Please go to Help->System Info and report the version NUMBER of Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest I have is Lightroom version: CC 2015.7 [ 1090788 ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try turning off the GPU acceleration. Go to Preferences and then click on the Performance tab, then uncheck the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I disabled it. Still get the message to come up, Lightroom has stopped working Closing Lightroom..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did steve ever get his problem solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines