• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Tracking Help!

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I am trying to make a funny video; and in the video someone takes a sip from their mug. I want to specifically zoom in and track the mug going to his face. It doesn't have to be the best tracking. But I can't seem to figure it out on my own; and I have searched everywhere on how to do it. I have seen countless of youtubers doing it, but again I have come up with nothing. Please help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Motion Tracking is more an AE thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I get that. Regardless that doesn't answer my question. I tried to figure it out in After Effects, and I am missing a step or something. I motion track the mug, the key frames are all good, I just don't know how to get the "virtual camera" to move with the motion of the key frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can motion track with maskes in Pr.

There is no virtual camera.

Moved to AE forum.

Please do not double post other thread deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about the double post, I didn't know how to change the forum to After Effects so I re-posted, since you said it was more of an After Effects thing. Again I am no more closer to the answer I seek.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What problems are you experiencing? Have you check out the tutorials linked from Adobe's help pages on how to do motion tracking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey ZackLuck,

Any luck pulling off this effect? Let us know if you still need help! In the mean time, check out this help article: Tracking 3D Camera Movement in After Effects

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines