• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 15 - Haze function missing?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I just purchased Premiere Elements 15, with the new haze removal function, one if the upgrade features I most needed. However, I can't find it

According to the promo video, its in 'applied effects' underneath Motion and Opacity. However on mine, its not. I've looked everywhere to see if it needs to be enabled, but found nothing.

Could someone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that, for a heavily advertised feature, they hid it!   It was one of my primary excuses for upgrading to version 15!

The fourth block down on the right is label "fx".  Click on it.  Then select "Advanced Adjustments".  There are eight choices, one of which is the "Haze Removal Tool".   I can post some screen shots if you still can't find it.

I would enjoy hearing your opinion of how well it works.

Good luck on your project.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might also want to check out this free video on the Haze Removal tool from my lynda.com course.

Using the new Video Haze Removal tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I thought I was going made. Its worked well on some phone footage I had to bring into a higher quality film.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines