• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ebooks no permission to copy

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can access ADE and download an eBook form the library but when I try to put the book on my NOOK it says I do not have permission to copy the ebook. What do I do now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question AngelDebb and this has occurred after having to transfer from Sainsbury's Entertainment to Kobo. After reading some other feeds I deactivated and then reactivated my Adobe authorisation but this didn't help. Not sure what to do now so anyone's advice would be helpful. Neither my computer or nook have changed so not sure why the authorisation will have been affected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I am baffled. I did not change a thing. One day I could download books and the next day I can't. I am so frustrated. I plan to uninstall ADE and reinstall and see if that helps. Luckily my daughter is letting me use her computer and it works fime to install books. I still would like to know why I can not though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines