• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Spectrum Help?!

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have been using this spectrum for a while. I put it to the test using BASS boosted music. Then the problem occurred. The spectrum seems to have been cut off, and squared off, not like it should be. When the song is changed, with less BASS, or when I lower the maximum height, the problem does not happen.

AS YOU CAN SEE, RIGHT BELOW (1st Image), HAS THE SAME SONG, DIFFERENT HEIGHT. RIGHT UNDER THAT (2nd Image), IS THE SAME SONG, WITH MY DESIRED HEIGHT. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE. WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM?Bass Boosted Triboss, different height.JPGWith Bass Boosted Triboss.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adjust the frequency range. Other than that it's of course possible that you screwed the audio file when you boosted the bass and caused some frequency bands to disapper. Impossible to be more specific without seeing your waveforms and effect settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I know for sure it's not the song, cause I downloaded it. Here are the Effect Settings of the Spectrums. And forgive me for being stupid, but where would I change the frequency range? Cant seem to find it?Effect Settings for 2.JPGEffect Settings for 1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is a different solution

instead using Polar Coordinates effect

draw a circle mask on the spectrum layer then use these settings

Then transform the circle itself, not the whole layer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Serenityy,

Have you solved your issue yet?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines