Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 blocked by Test Version

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought the Standalone Version of Lightroom 6 in April this Year, everything was fine till today. When I started Lightroom i got a message that my Test Version was ready for one Week and after this I can buy the full Product. I do not know what to do right now. Can I just start the Test Version or does this break something? I can not get into the real Programm. Thank you for reading this and trying to help me. Sorry if I made some speling mistakes, I am from Germany 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the link below to rectify the situation.

How to convert a Lightroom CC trial to Lightroom 6

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for answering so late we had issues with our Internet-connection. I tested what you linked me, but it did not work out for me. After typing in my serial number it just said CC Test Version again. I hope that it will fix itself after the 7 day trial is over. But thanks for your fast answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You typed in your serial number but that didn't change anything? That doesn't sound right. I'm thinking perhaps you didn't follow the instructions properly. Could you try again, making sure you perform all steps exactly as described?

If it still doesn't work, is there an error message?

This will not fix itself after the 7 day trial ends.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines