Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC 2015.7 and 5D Mark IV tether support

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe,

I just got my 5D Mark IV and I was disappointed to see that LR doesn't support tether for this professional camera 2 months after its release?

Please Adobe... Do not make the same mistake as Apple, consider first professional photographers and their cameras, they are more important customers than smartphone users.

The SDK has been out there for awhile... Capture One tethering was almost immediate once the camera hit the market.

Hope to have this update soon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

You really ought to tell this to Adobe, not to other users in this forum, because we can't help you.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Also, it is my understanding that Capture One writes their own tethering routine, whereas Adobe waits until Canon provides the necessary code, which hasn't happened yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You really ought to tell this to Adobe, not to other users in this forum, because we can't help you.

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Also, it is my understanding that Capture One writes their own tethering routine, whereas Adobe waits until Canon provides the necessary code, which hasn't happened yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe isn't going to make a "special" update for a single camera. If the SDK has been updated and released from Canon then support for tethered shooting could likely be in the next update. There should be  an update in the next couple of weeks, I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines