• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Catalog missing

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened LR this morning to work on my photos only to receive information that my LR catalog is cannot be located. There are no photos in the library. Do i have to reimport years of photos back through LR or is there something easier to do....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

No DO NOT RE-IMPORT images.

Do a search of your drives for .(dot)LRCAT to see if you have any LR catalog files. LR catalog files end with the extension .lrcat.

Are there any external drives connected to your computer? If you do have external drives connected do they show up in the File Manager program for your OS, Finder for Mac and Windows/File Explorer for Windows.

What operating system are you using, be Specific.

What exact version of LR are you using, be Specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No DO NOT RE-IMPORT images.

Do a search of your drives for .(dot)LRCAT to see if you have any LR catalog files. LR catalog files end with the extension .lrcat.

Are there any external drives connected to your computer? If you do have external drives connected do they show up in the File Manager program for your OS, Finder for Mac and Windows/File Explorer for Windows.

What operating system are you using, be Specific.

What exact version of LR are you using, be Specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines