• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PC Configuration for editing 1080p (max lenght 20 minute)

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sir,

Please recommend hardware configuration required for adobe premiere pro with regard to my usage-

Length of video 20 minute ( 1080p at most)

Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a separate hardware forum that is a good source of information.

Hardware Forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks JIm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"if you are exporting to 1080p, you ideally want the highest frequency six core CPU if possible. A higher core count shouldn't hurt anything (unless you have two physical CPUs), but it makes no sense to get a CPU with a higher core count if it means making any sort of a sacrifice in terms of operating frequency."

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Adobe-Premiere-Pro-CC-2015-Multi-Core-Performance-Update1...

entry: Intel Core i7 6850K 3.6GHz (3.7-4.0GHz Turbo) Six Core

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Adobe-Premiere-Pro-CC-2015-3-CPU-Comparison-849/#Conclusi...

with a PCie 4x NVME drive like a 950/960 pro for media cache/project

a 850 pro for OS/page file

a WD 7200 5 TB media storage

32 GB ram

1060/1070GTX or if not using premiere's accelerated effects, the 1050GTX for a budget build.

what does cuda accelerate?

CUDA, OpenCL, Mercury Playback Engine, and Adobe Premiere Pro | Creative Cloud blog by Adobe

and finally,

you may want to wait till january for the new kaby lake 4 core which is clocked higher than broadwell so may possibly be faster for a cheaper price as premiere prefers higher clock speed over cores.(unless they release a massive optimization code update, which I doubt)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrisw44157881

Thank you very much for you support.

I want to export in 480p and editing 480p of the video length 20 minutes at max. Actually I don't want to put lot money but at the same time i want to utilise full resources not keeping anything idle. Please suggest the economical one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines