• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Articles

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2008 Jul 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, this is not a RH issue, this is an Adobe Forum issue. I am looking for an article I found last week in the RoboSource section. When I went back to reread the article today the article is missing. I have experienced this before. It's like they archived articles previous to 7/17/08. Everytime they do this I lose the article in question and not even a search locates the article in question.

The front page states there are 302 aritcles but displays only 6. Can someone tell me how on earth I can locate the article because this random guess which keyword is going to bring it up is not working for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go into your preferences and change the history setting. Set it to something crazy like 1,000 days.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Peter that's soooo much better.

FYI -- it's Personal Options not Preferences. Never even knew all this stuff was in here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp