• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No audio in Adobe Premiere Elements 13

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I have a big problem. I'm a video editor and really want to edit but there's no audio and I don't know what to do.

Doesn't matter if I use  .mp4 .m4v .mov  or whatever, there's no sound. If I try a song it has a sound after the 10000 try and with th video it doesn't go.

So I can't find a solution and I would be very thankful if you can help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your big problem is rare.  Premier Elements works very well with audio.  So, to figure it out, more information is needed.

Where are the video clips coming from?  Where are the audio clips coming from?  Are you adding "songs" to an existing video project?  What computer system are you using?  And, if at all possible, can you provide screen shots of the project showing the video clips and the audio clips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do other applications or players have audio?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines