• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC VSCO filters and LR for Android

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question - I'm interested in purchasing filters from VSCO adding them to Lightroom CC and then accessing these same filters thru Adobe's mobile app LR for Android. Is that possible? Do they show up on the mobile app or are they exclusive for the PC version?

Is Lightroom CC just a monthly charge? Is there any other software to buy? I'm looking to exclusively edit photos thru my android phone and android tablet and not be burdened with another laptop in the field.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

The Photography Plan has a monthly subscription giving you access to LR Desktop, LR Mobile & Web and with sync between desktop PC and mobile devices. There is no up-front capital cost; you can install the apps on payment of the first month's subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the standard film presets only work with LR desktop, not LR mobile. You would need to get the VSCO app from the Google Play store. It’s also available from the Apple App Store for iPhones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's correct. You can't add your own or any other presets to LR Mobile. It may happen one day.

It's your money, but those presets are very expensive.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photography Plan has a monthly subscription giving you access to LR Desktop, LR Mobile & Web and with sync between desktop PC and mobile devices. There is no up-front capital cost; you can install the apps on payment of the first month's subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines