• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud keeps saying there is a problem with my payment despite update.

Explorer ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

updated info. Everything is correct, yet everytime I open Photoshop I get an error saying I have X number of days before it stops working.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi macsmithscurry,

Unfortunately the Credit Card details have not been updated as of yet.

Can you please contact support for this issue via https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link is to a FAQ page. How am I to actually contact ADobe? Any chance I could talk to an actual human? I assume Adobe wants me to keep giving them my money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi macsmithscurry,

I have added exception & activated the CC for sometime, can you meanwhile contact PayPal as to why the payment are being blocked since October 2016. Please let me know the response, I will escalate it to the concerned team then.

Apologies for being unable to contact support , please try to contact via Creative Cloud Learn & Support

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines