• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canceled my plan and was charged after?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I canceled my student plan which was about $21 a month. It was canceled on Dec 2nd and when i looked at my account i was charged $108? If i canceled the plan then why was i charged? I do not need it anymore. I didn't authorize this. Please advise. Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

How long did you have your plan for?  It is my understanding that when you sign up, you are buying a 1-year subscription of $240, with monthly payments of $20/month, and if you cancel before you've paid the entire $240, then there is a cancellation penalty of half the remaining balance or something like that.

A scenario that approximately fits your numbers would be: if you were paying $20/month and cancelled after 2 months, then you’d own half of 10 months, which is 5 months, which is $100.  Thi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long did you have your plan for?  It is my understanding that when you sign up, you are buying a 1-year subscription of $240, with monthly payments of $20/month, and if you cancel before you've paid the entire $240, then there is a cancellation penalty of half the remaining balance or something like that.

A scenario that approximately fits your numbers would be: if you were paying $20/month and cancelled after 2 months, then you’d own half of 10 months, which is 5 months, which is $100.  This information was on a screen or two when you signed up and perhaps when you cancelled.

An annual subscription of $240/year is not the same as a monthly subscription for $20/month, but it's easy to get confused, since many subscriptions, nowadays, are in fact monthly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jenniferf42225705,

Steve has explained the detail of the charged very accurately & nicely. Here is the document: Adobe - Subscription Terms

Please refer to it.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines