• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade LR

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I know Adobe wants to keep it a secret but I'm very unhappy now I have a new Sony A99II camera and still have no clue when this will be supported in LR/PS. Is it so hard for your guys to communicate an estimated date of delivery for this new update? I have four danceshow to photograph  this week and very limited with my LR version 2015 at this moment with my new camera and really need to get something solved here.

With Kind regards,

kok van der Meij

meijfoto.nl

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

the beta releases are (and will be) here, Adobe Tools & Technologies | Adobe Labs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the beta releases are (and will be) here, Adobe Tools & Technologies | Adobe Labs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know who marked kglad as having the correct answer, but it's not correct.

Hi I know Adobe wants to keep it a secret but I'm very unhappy now I have a new Sony A99II camera and still have no clue when t

This camera is supported. You need Lightroom 6.8/Lightroom CC 2015.8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually it is correct and does answer the op's quesiton.

but if the op meant he/she has a sony alpha a9911, you're correct: the op doesn't need a beta version of cr because cr 9.8 can be used with that camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad wrote:

actually it is correct and does answer the op's quesiton.

It is not correct and does not answer the question. The link you gave contains NO Lightroom downloads at all, no beta versions, nothing regarding Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link is for beta versions of camera raw.  as previously stated that's where beta versions are and will be listed.

there are no beta versions currently available so that's why you see nothing there today.  when a beta version is released for testing, it will be at that link.  (unless adobe changes things.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Beta versions (or even production versions) of camera raw will not impact Lightroom. Even if you download it and install it, Lightroom ignores it, it doesn't help in any way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines