Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC Issues

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

There is update issue with Adobe CC. In my place while updating it can do up to 5% then its starts giving error "Unable to connect the server, retrying ....". I have tried several time to make it complete, but failed to do so, Your help regarding this issue will be highly appreciated.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same connectivity issues.  I've followed the steps outlined here:
Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications

I have problems, but there is no explanation as to what to do other than contact customer support.

I am unable to find a solution. This issue has happened several times in the past; each time Adobe reps tell me what to do and I follow the steps.  Unfortunately, they refused to give me a copy of the chat session so I can repeat the steps on my own. WTF!

For the past week, I've not been able to connect with Adobe chat because 'it is currently unavailable.'  Phone support is not an option since waiting over an hour is the norm.  I can't even log in to my account to stop automatic payment!

Does anyone have ideas on how to get CC to communicate with Adobe?  I am now seriously considering getting on another horse other than Adobe.  This level of issues and support is unacceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines