• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects update ?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the normal popup telling me to update I tried to update and got a message telling me the update had failed

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what version is installed?

what was the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem After Effects CS6

CS6    I do not know what version the update is but would have been the one the was updated last week.

Update failedDownload error. Press retry to try again or contact customer support (49)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BASSMAN,

CS6 does not have any update . Are you facing the issue still? Please let us know so that we can follow up.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the last update to ae cs6 was years ago.

in fact, all the updates that will ever be to cs6 are here,  http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there has not been an update for After Effects CS6 for years, then what is this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2016 Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't see your computer, but maybe you currently or previously installed the cc desktop app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the CC app on my PC since 2014.Why you would want to see my PC baffles me I sent you an image of  an update notification for AE CS6 that you say has not happened in years yet here it is why?I did not explain the image as I thought you would know it was.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't want to see your computer and never stated that.

you asked, 'what is this'.  i responded i can't see your computer because i don't know what you mean by, 'what is this'.  but if you installed the cc desktop app it would try to update your cs6 ae to the current (subscription based) ae. so, if you meant you were seeing offers to update and wondered why, having the cc desktop app would explain 'what is this'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I give up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines