• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting .indb to .indd

Engaged ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in CC 2017 I have a book in .indb form. I need to change the view from spread to pages, which is the first thing and the second is I get a "fonts cant be decrypted warning when I export to fixed layout I wanted to swap out the fonts in question but in .indb I have 50 of them so I wanted to convert those .indb files to ONE .indd.

I also notice that I can look at the exported fixed layout on an iPad and I can view both portrait and Landscape. In ADE I can only view in Landscape , this seems to be the case in Google Play as well. How can I get the exported fixed layout pub to view in portrait????

any help?

R

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’re far better off at this point to use the synchronize feature in the book panel to accomplish this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK did that now I have all the .indb files converted to .indd so if I go to swap out font in one.idd it will swap in all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do it in one for any style using it. Save the file and then use that as the base for the synchronization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx will do, last question I need to have the exported pub in page not spread, how do I adjust?

R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind Bob I found the panel thx

r

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines