Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having A Go... Is A Good Way To Learn!

Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just building a Puppet.... called Teddyish... and I've got to the  point where I'm  starting  to work on the  structure, ready to go into Ch.

I looked at it and thought... 'this part is really good at getting your head around the structure,' and realised that if I gave this very basic .psd file... (I've only done it in Photoshop) to others, they too might have fun learning how to put it together.

So here it is...  (Got a problem... don't know how to share a psd file here? Anyone help please?)

2016-12-06_13-53-46.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no file attachment for the forums, but I would suggest using Creative Cloud since you already have it. I just drag files into a folder on my desktop, right click them to get a share link, and post it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I suppose I can give it a go!    It is secure.... right!?

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Been working on.. Teddyish... No Triggers used..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines