• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This Adobe Muse site cannot be opened. Error #3119

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've been working on a new website recently hand have been saving and opening it with no problems. I recently upgraded Muse to the 2017 release and now when I try to open the site it come up with the "This Adobe Muse site cannot be opened. Error #3119" message.

I tried uninstalling Muse and re-installing but the error message is still happening. I've spent quite a few weeks on the site so I'm hoping this is just a glitch and my Adobe Muse site hasn't been corrupted!

Hoping someone else has had a similar problem and can offer s solution!

Kind Regards
Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the .muse file located? Is it on the internal drive? An external drive? A network volume?

Please send the "MuseLog.txt" file from your "Documents" folder to muse-support@adobe.com along with a link to this thread for context. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2016 Nov 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. Happens when saving the file and dropbox was syncing the same time. No chance to open the file again. There must be some hidden files that pretend opening.

Solution: I made a copy of the file and work with that further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We too are having this problem. The work around we've discovered is the same as andi@kuse... which is to save the file as a copy, open it, makes the changes we want, then delete the old file. The whole thing is a little ridiculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please follow below steps and let us know the results:

Does it happens only on Mac?

1) Make a new folder on the network drive and place the .muse files there, try opening the file from their , did it run correctly the first time? now quit Muse and try opening that file again, so did the Error #3119 or Error #3125 starts coming from second time you open the same file again?

Thanks

Kratika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that every musefile works fine when opening the first time. After closing muse and try to reopen it, I get a #3119. Files that have to be converted from older version don't have that problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem I had described applies only to files on the network. There is NO problem on the desktop. I work on a MacPro under OS 10.11.6 and with a network connection on a Windows 7 PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines