• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6 - standalone or temporary

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded & installed what I thought was a standalone version of Lightroom 6, only to discover that an indicator that I have "x number of days left on this mobile subscription" or words to this effect. Am I to be left that I've fallen into a pit of errors? Is this a result of Adobe pushing the CC universe which I don't wish to engage in?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

It means exactly what it says. When you install Lightroom 6, you get a free trial to Lightroom Mobile. When the free trial to Lightroom Mobile expires, you still have full use of Lightroom 6, but you can't use Lightroom Mobile. Nothing to get excited about.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It means exactly what it says. When you install Lightroom 6, you get a free trial to Lightroom Mobile. When the free trial to Lightroom Mobile expires, you still have full use of Lightroom 6, but you can't use Lightroom Mobile. Nothing to get excited about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines